The following anal sex tips and techniques will help you make the most of anal play. The anus is rich in nerve endings and surrounded by fine hairs that make it extremely sensitive to stimulation. Like vaginal tissue, it swells during arousal.
A lot of women love anal play, because the rectum shares a wall with the vagina and pressure in the rectum can indirectly stimulate the vagina. For some women it provides a very powerful sexual sensation.
The anus also plays a very important role in men's sexual pleasure because it allows access to the super-sensitive prostate gland. If you are interested in step-by-step instructions and video-training on how to massage your lover's prostate, feel free to visit my
prostate hand massage technique
Ready to try something new? How about an exciting pearl chain for those who seek variety in their love life?
These Bendy Beads can be used for male or female anal play and safely inserted into the anus without fear that it may be sucked up in the rectum.
More Anal Sex Tips
The most important of anal sex tips is to remember that anal penetration is a slow and collaborative process during intercourse. It requires a willingness to experiment and communicate. If anal penetration is performed correctly it should not be painful at all.
1. If you have mixed feelings about anal play it may help to explore your anus by yourself to decide if it's for you. Start by massaging your perineum with the flat pads of your fingers. Push gently on the anal ring until you feel the muscles relax enough for finger penetration.
2. It is important to be relaxed for anal sex. The sphinxters contract in response to fear and anxiety. This makes penetration painful. Take a hot bath and indulge in lots of foreplay until you and your lover are both relaxed and aroused.
3. Anal and rectal tissue is very delicate and not designed to expand as easily as vaginal tissue. Lots of lubrication is essential. As a general rule of thumb - too much lube won't be enough!
4. For women, adding anal play to clitoral or G-spot stimulation at the right moment may provide just the oomph to send her into orgasm.
5. Contract your PC muscles whilst being penetrated for interesting sensations.
6. Many couples use vibrators or dildos for anal penetration. Remember not to insert anything into the anus that doesn't have a flared base or that is not specifically designed for anal play. The sphincter muscles are powerful enough to suck it up into the rectum.
7. Don't put anything in the vagina that has been in the anus without washing it first.
8. Since there is an increased risk of sexually transmitted infections and HIV transmission, appropriate protection is even more necessary than other forms of sexual activity.
If you enjoyed these anal sex tips and techniques, feel free to visit the following pages too: